Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

IPSY

Another company I found was Ipsy, this was my first month subscription to Ipsy and I have to say I was very happy with what I received.

For $10 a month subscription which includes shipping (us and canada) you receive 4-5 beauty products in a collectible makeup bag. 

Every month has a theme and this months theme was "The Great Escape"

Here is what I received.

First was the awesome bag!  Love It!!!
I am a boater so this was a perfect first Ipsy for me:)


Then their was the GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette a great little magnetic compact to hold makeup for touch ups on the go.

The Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist- refreshing blend of rosehip, ylang ylang, resveratol grapeseed oil and antioxidant organic juices for a fresh radiant complexion.

2 Yaby Eye Shadows- in the colors seashell and azalea petal 
   
and 

LA Fresh Travel Lite Makeup Remover 8 Count Pouch- dissolves makeup from eyes, lips and face, moisturizing formula 
with vitamin e.



Ipsy and Birchbox
March 2013



Have a Good One
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment